LIV Cycles

I recently had the opportunity to work alongside an incredible crew for the launch of Liv Cycling’s new Tesca Pro shoe.

The project moved between the controlled environment of the studio and the open roads and trails around Central, Oregon, giving us the opportunity to build a visual story that felt both considered and connected to the riding experience.

Working out of Hi Vis Studio, we created the studio imagery while also heading into the field to capture the shoe in its natural environment. The mix of polished studio work and more experiential field imagery gave the campaign a visual range that I really enjoyed being part of.

I worked alongside John Reynolds, who filmed and directed the project, while I focused on still photography. Having both motion and stills being created together made for a great collaborative process, with each medium informing the other throughout the shoot.

A huge thanks to the entire crew for bringing it all together:

  • Client: LIV Cycling
  • Director / DP: John Reynolds
  • In-the-field Producer: @shredwards23 "Eddie"
  • Cine: Clay Porter / John Reynolds
  • Studio: HI Vis Studio
  • Stills: Me