JEM Raw Organics | Studio Photography


I love food, especially good quality food with real ingredients. When JEM Raw Organics approached me for a studio shoot I gladly agreed. This shoot was a little out of the norm for me but I have photographed studio products in the past and I love it! Controlling light and the subject matter is a nice change from the unpredictable outdoor world. 

JEM's ad campaign consisted of incorporating their ingredients in the shoot. With some styling magic by Jacq Smith, she made the ingredients look awesome! Here are a handful of selects from the shoot that are currently running as print campaigns and web promotions. 



JEM Cinnamon Red Maca headshots. 





Intentional Blends - JEM Raw 




Coconut Palm Sugar - One of the few ingredients that go into JEM. 




Messy, messy goodness. 




Intentional Blends - Sprouted Almonds 




Crazy colors of the Maqui Berry. 





Raw cacao nibs. 



Valentines Day promotional space for JEM's 8oz jars. 




Macro JEM Raw spice blend.  


 Camu Camu Berry explosion. 

























Step 1 eat...


For more advertising photography and fun visit this right... (HERE)