BIKE Magazine | turning the page

Bike magazine brice minnigh farewell letter.
019 START HERE-

 I feel honored to have my photo next to BIKE Mag editor Brice Minnigh farewell letter, this is Brice's last letter as an active editor in Bike. Brice is a talented writer and his words always get me inspired about biking and where it can take you.  I had the opportunity to get to know him during a BIKE BIBLE issue where he told me a little bit about his war journalist days and wild travel stories. He's onto new pursuits in life (South Africa) and I wish him the best, here's a little excerpt from page 19 of the July issue of Bike Mag. It's worth the read in its entirety.

"BIKE is much more than just a magazine. It is much more than a curated collection of inspired images and carefully considered words. And it is much more than a website, a social media network and an online compilation of mountain bike videos. Sure, all of these are essential components of a modern action-sports media brand. But as with most things of value, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In the case of Bike, this ‘whole’ is the continued manifestation of an artistic concept - and of an ethos that embodies the spirit of what it means to be a mountain biker.”
 -Words by Brice Minnigh

Photo above is of Carson Storch in one of the dustiest areas that I have ever been in.